Thursday, September 11, 2008

We Remember! September 11, 2001



Unspeakable tragedy struck our nation 7 years ago today. We will never forget! The images of those planes hitting the twin towers is forever etched into my mind, along with the heroism of the passengers of Flight 93. I often think of those that died at ground zero, the pentagon and on a PA field. I think of all the babies that were born after their fathers were tragically killed by cowardly terrorist. I also think of the mothers, fathers and children that never returned home that day. I will NEVER forget why so many have sacrificed for us to live in a FREE and relatively safe country. I also learned that it does matter what people are doing on the other side of the world (and in our own backyard). We need to stand up for what is right! Freedom is not free! Thanks to our military past and present. Thanks Dad!

September 11th brought out the best in many of us. We were more patriotic, compassionate and prayerful! God Bless the United States of America and her heros - firefighters, police officers, moms, dads and everyone who cared for and inspired us.

No comments: